I have to draw something related to Audition... so yeah... I drew it already... just the pencil sketch though. No colours yet. Just a description of my piece, i drew a boy and a girl standing on 2 small platforms. The Audition logo is behind them. These 2 people are standing in their winning positions. No digital work allowed. So they have to be hand drawn :) Shich is something I'm good at... MWAHAHAHAHA
Here are some pictures from yesterday:
Yu Jia and Keith... Keith was just having a phone call on his PINK MOTOROLA PHONE!!
Never wear your school uniform or PE attire when you're out of school. Expecially when you're gonna do something like taking off your shoes and play in a tennis court when your friend brought her camera along. BLACKMAIL!! LOL!!
This was a pretty cool shot. Pity, the shot after this, the shuttlecock hit me -_-
This is the pencil sketch... kinda messy...
No comments:
Post a Comment