Went to Woodbury yesterday (Monday). Hehe... I spent about, $10+ on hairbands, and I bought 3 pairs of wonderful sneakers from Converse. Did you know that it's their 100th Anniversary this year? It's been a century...
And Converse has this new style to celebrate the Anniversary. It's the Punk Rock style. The shoes have these weird graffiti patterns on it. I bought one pair. Then I bought this black one with a checkered pattern at the back. Then I bought these black flats with white polka-dots. Looks nice. There was this red one with a burberry pattern on it that I wanted to buy, but it didn't have my size :( I have big feet -___-
Came back to my sis' apartment and went to wash clothes, ate dinner, watched some tv, and I just went to sleep first coz I was too sleepy. Bleagh... everyone else in Singapore was at school anyway. Now, people are going to sleep -_- Sigh. I can't wait to go to LA... DISNEYLAND! CALIFORNIA ADVENTURELAND!! WOOOOO!!! XD
No comments:
Post a Comment