Thursday, May 15, 2008

Leaving Once Again

Sigh... I'm at the airport now... people are at school and I'm going overseas... like wth...

Gonna watch LOTS AND LOTS of movies later on the plane. Hehehe.. Gonna watch Sweeney Todd (FINALLY), 27 Dresses, St. Trinians (been waiting for this!!)

The keyboard here in the Lounge is kinda weird... the buttons are so flat... and they're so packed together. I keep missing the "shift" key to press the "up" arrow...

I wonder what results are out today... Well, I guess I've just gotta wait for YX's email to me. My flight's at 10.50am... and now it's 9.52am...

*burp* Excuse me... must have been the porridge I ate in the morning with be beloved IKAN TERI!! XD LOL

The plane I'm gonna board is the direct flight to New York. The business class seats are the big one where 2 people can fit in one seat. Cool eh? Hahahaha... My bro's coming back tomorrow, so I won't get to see him till I return from the USA. Sigh... his NS thingee...

I have no idea what to do now... It's 9.56am now... SO BORED -____- *melts on seat*

*freezes back up again*

I'm a jellybean remember? Yesterday Chris was making me laugh so hard I nearly fell backwards from my chair. Hahahaha... I feel like laughing just thinking about it. AWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XD *people around stares* okay.... ehem... *looks around wearily*

You know, I just love doing those kind of actions using astrids. Haha... It just allows you to imagine what I'm really doing. Hahaha... Well, gonna watch some anime I guess before I go :P BYE THEN!!

No comments: