Friday, May 16, 2008

In New York AGAIN

Yeah, I'm still alive. Plane didn't crash.

Well, the plane was freakin awesome though. The whole plane was all Business seats. :P SO NICE! And it's the one where 2 people can fit in one seat. MWAHAAHAHAHAHA XD

I watched 27 Dresses, Sweeney Todd, part of Boytown (again), St Trinians, and aprt of P.S I Love You. St Trinians was really cool. If there was such I school, I'd absolutely go XP HEEHEEHEE

Sweeney Todd was.. oaky, it was sadistic. The blood spurting and all. But the blood looks really fake, coz the colour's too bright to look like blood. Blood has to be dark crimson red. This one looks like red paint. Anyhow, Mrs Lovett's singing voice is bloody irritating. *shakes head*

I'm having a horrible jetlag right now. As I've said before, New York is 12 hours behind Singapore time. So it's 7am right now. I've been awake since 3.21am. Been walking around in the dark. Ate cup noodles... *yumm... burp* Lol...

YX just told me my results from SA1. Okay, they're VERY horrible. Every subject dropped, except for my english was te same marks as the one in CA1. Weird. I still don't know my Elective History and pure Lit yet, so I don't know the marks for Humans. Sigh...

When I have gotten all of them, I'll post it up. Meanwhile, I need to to my sister's graduation at around 1... I think... so yeah... Gonna read my Dean Koontz book again. Forever Odd. Haha... BYE

No comments: