Wednesday, May 28, 2008

L.A.

I'm in Los Angeles :) Arrived late at night yesterday. Hmm, now I'm staying at the Disneyland Resort (duh). Haha. If I come to LA, I HAVE to go to Disneyland. I would never pass on it.

Met with my dad's friend's family. He's got 2 daughters, Joyce and Mercy. Mercy is my age while Joyce is 2 years younger. They're both pretty cool :) Oh yeah, they have a dog, shitzu called Leo, and HE HUMPED ON MY LEG!! Like... omg... Gross. It was a new pair of clean jeans! Man... I just shook it off my leg. Apparently, I wasn't the only victim. Haha...

Going to Disneyland tmrw... EARLY!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XD I've even already circled the attractions I wanna go to. :D LALALALALA... can't wait ^^

Hmm, LA is 13 hours behind S'pore time. So... yeah... I'm gonna go do my stuff and sleep... so yeah... BYE

No comments: