Monday, December 28, 2009

Shoppin with da Ladies



Ate at Mandarin Gallery's Chatterbox restaurant for lunch. It was... 2.15. omg. HUNGRY. And my mum decided to take photos of me... lol...

Then uhh... Went shoppin with my aunt, mum, and sis. (Did I mention my sis came back last night and shocked the crap out of my mum from her sleep? She thought we were gonna get her or something. SHOULD'VE SEEN HER FACE. Anyhoo, yeah, I was part of my sister's plan buahahahahaha)

And uhh... We spent a total of $1361 at 313's Uniqlo (as you can see from the bags on the floor). Before that, we bought some shoes. I got a pair of boots (no heels) that were $261. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I wore the shoes IMMEDIATELY. Plus, I was wearing skinnies, my new "Sylar was here" shirt from Sharley, and my black Fedora Hat from my sis. I joked with my mum,"I look so good that I make the guys look like sissies." Hahahaha

Woooooo... Good day mate... good day...



But nothing beats the day we held hands for the first time... Not yet at least :P

No comments: