Alright. The last day of the year. Time for some reflective post right? So here it is. Below, are some little letters/apologies to the friends who I care for and NEVER want to forget. I took it out from an entry in my diary… Dating back to the 14th of November 2008. I was finishing a book, so I decided to do the reflective thing. So for THIS post, I’ve decided to post the letters, and OF COURSE updating the stuff and editing. So yeah… ☺ Btw, the friends are in NO ORDER OF PREFERENCE.
→To Ong Yu Jia & Keith Fernandez (I’m sorry if I spelt it wrong :S): My best buds since Primary School! Yeah, we were separated BUT, same birthdays. And we managed to find each other in this tiny island of Singapore :P Once an 18 Marcher, ALWAYS an 18 Marcher ☺ You 2 are the sparks in my life. I mean, how often can it be to find 2 people with your birthday? Haha. We must always celebrate together, and see the ageing process :P I don’t think anything can break our friendship apart. NOTHING. We are too close. TOO CLOSE I TELL YA! No one would understand this “spiritual” bond ☺ We have MANY MANY MANY memories that we will always share for the rest of our lives, and we’ll always be there for each other ☺
→To Ashwinnie Pillai, Justine Dacanay, Valerie Foo, Bridget Juliet Love, Sharley Lim, Ong Shien Ling, & Stephanie Sim Shu Fen: You guys, oh I love you guys! My great friends! ☺ There are so many of you, it’s impossible for me to write a letter to each of you! Haha ^^ Thank you for listening to my joys and my tears. As we advance into our futures, I’m sure we will stay in each other’s company, lives, minds, and hearts. You all have offered me great memories in my Secondary school life. Quite hard to forget the (crazy) memories we had even if I wanted to ☺ I’m glad I managed to know some of you guys better before I left school!
→To Dea Valerie Kirana: Ah, my fellow friend from church. Man, I miss you so badly right now. SO MANY THINGS TO TELL YOU. But I had to go for the SAT class. And then you started going to the English service =.= Aiyyyy… SIGH. Anyhow, thanks for always being there to listen to me complain/cry/gossip/diss/laugh/share my thoughts ☺ You’re a really good friend Dea ☺ And a close one too ^^ Just too crazy sometimes HAHA
→To Keren Ophelia Mulia: Ah yes... The plump girl that everyone knows :P Haha. I'm glad we managed to get a lot closer this year :) Who knew that you'd be one of my best mates? Haha I'd LOVE to have another chat with you again some other day! Thanks for gossiping and chatting with me :P Heehee. And I wish you luck for you O lvl results!
→To Christopher Thamrun: I’m sorry how we argued. I’m sorry that we even argued. I’ll still keep the remains of this friendship we have/had. I hope we can mold the remains back into something in the future?
→To Josiah Ho Chit Ian: Our friendship has got to be one of the best I’ve had. You were always there for me (not the first 2 years we knew each other at least HAHA). In times of difficulty, or when I’m in need of someone to talk to, you’re always there! Amazing how you can tolerate me haha. Well, I do apologize the trouble I got you into, but I guess, a true friend always sticks with you through thick and thin ☺ You’ve helped me a lot… but I think it wouldn’t have been done without God’s guidance. I’ve thought that He was probably telling you what to say to me coz He knows I’ll listen to you haha. I mean, it’s not coincidental that you came back into my life a second time as someone I can rely on, and during harsh times last year. A sign I believe. Ours is a friendship I’ll always treasure, remember, and keep. Without you, I’d have been a different person. You were practically keeping me sane and alive… Which is something I need someone to do for me :P Thanks for always being there ☺
→To Zong Zhen Chua: Sure we don’t talk a lot anymore, but I don’t wanna lose our friendship. I’ll always remember you like, DEFINITELY. Without you, I wouldn’t be the music listener I am now. You’ve had a big influence on me in my music life haha. And I thank you for that, A LOT ☺ Oh by the way, I DO care about what happens to you ☺
→To Jonathan Tang Yi Chien: Sup “One Punch”! I’ve always wanted to say that haha. You’re like, I dunno. No matter what argument we got into last time, I can’t bear to get pissed at you. I appreciate that you tell me your troubles ☺ (I’d still wanna hear more that you wanna get out of your chest! :P) I care for you like how a sister would, and I would treasure our friendship forever ☺ Just always keep that charming smile on your face all the time, and pray to God. He always listens :)
Well, here’s to the end of the year. But, like people say, as doors close, another one always opens. Like a new start, a new beginning. A new chance.
Cheers to 2009.
Yours Sincerely,
Lovely Taidy
No comments:
Post a Comment