Saturday, December 05, 2009

Names

So well, had my SAT exam today. EARLY in the morning. Okay.. there were 420 of us in the badminton hall of ACJC. MAN. And about 10 people got kicked out during the exam for doing another section they were not supposed to. For those who do not know the system of the SAT exam, nvm. But for those who know, yeah, those people who got kicked out were definite idiots. HEH. No sympathy for them man.

SO ANYHOO, Feb and I rushed to Vivo with my mum driving the car. WOO! Lunch in the car and so on. Rushed to the MRT down there. Met up with Ko Sandy, Tiff and Keren. Apparently, everyone went to Sentosa first :( AWW. And then I went to the toilet to change into some sporty clothes and my flip flops while Feb and Keren went to help Feb get a pair of flip flops coz he decided to go Sentosa at the last minute. Lol.

So then reached Sentosa after that... THEN IT STARTED TO RAIN! NOOO!!!! We intended to play a game of Amazing Race around Sentosa! NOOOOOO!!! GAARRGGHH. SIGH :( So we ended up playing mild games under the shelter. SIGH. And the rain was SO heavy!! I REALLY REALLY wanted to just run out into the rain and get fully drenched :( But there are 4 things I wanna do under the rain. It'll be cool to do them all at one go :)

So afterwards, we had tea-time. Ate some bread, sushi, chips, soft drinks. Woo!! haha And then the rain stopped, we went out to play some volleyball without a net. Lol. I suck at volleyball omg. And then UNLIMITED Captain's Ball. So there was no "Out" line. Hahahaha. Then we left around 6.30pm to the toilets to change or wash the sand off our feet. I went to change back to the clothes I was wearing earlier in the day. Lalalala. Oh, did I mention that my bag and phone fell onto the WET toilet floor in the MRT earlier? MAJOR GROSSNESS!!

So anyhoo, took the tram back to Vivo. And had dinner at Food Republic... Which was where the fun part began. GIRL-TO-GIRL CHAT TIME!! Started with Keren and me... then in the midst of the meal, Ci Novi and Ci Daisy joined in the conversation. Yeah... Since Ci Daisy is new to our Youth Group community as an organizer, she had to know our past right? So I told her my stuff and so on. Yeah... hahaha

Keren and I came with the conclusions:
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ is Air. One moment here, one moment there. Even though he's impossible to miss, you can't really see him.
_ _ _ _ _ _ is a really really thick rock with a a little bit of gold in the middle. Representing that he has a THICK and HARD outer cover, but inside, he's pretty soft. You just gotta know him THAT well to get to the gold part.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ is a block of wood. You tell him stuff, he listens, but he doesn't really give anything in return. So yeah... a block of wood :)

Hahaha... So yeah. And so Ci Novi advised us that we shouldn't start dating at such a young age. We should wait. And eventually, you will end up with a guy that you didn't think you'd ever fall far :P I told her that I heard that usually a woman finds a husband that is like her father, if they have a good relationship that is. Which is like me and my dad! Yay! :)

And they were like, yeah it's true. So then I told em about stuff that happened during the course of the past 2 years. The different people that drove me up the wall. lol... And I was pointing my chopsticks around and not eating. HAHAHA. Told em about _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _. Yeah... And I told em the situation we had. I was REALLY waving my chopsticks around with BIG gestures and stuff to show the frustration I felt at that time (this is what you get from someone who does Drama haha). And I told em,"Something I fear that the guys I like are linked back to him... Like, I can't really stand it if a guy can't sing... or, sings off-tune. And I'm attracted to guys who can play the guitar..." We kinda stopped there, I forgot why. lol

THEN AFTERWARDS. We were waiting for the train to come to bring us to Outram Park. There was Kiki, Ko Sandy, Ko Andi, Ko Mahisah, Ci Novi, Ci Daisy, Keren, and me. And then someone asked Kiki whether he could play the guitar, and he said yes. I was chatting with Keren so I just dismissed what I heard.

Then suddenly Ci Daisy was like,"eh, dia bisa main guitar! (he can play guitar!)"
There was this pause before Ci Daisy, Ci Novi and Keren burst out laughing. I was blushing like hell man. omg...
Then Ci Novi went ahead to ask whether he could sing!! (He said no... thank gawd)
And they were like, he's in a band you know! He can play the drums too!! I was blushing like some red tomato coz I could feel my face turning hot. lol. And then Ci Novi was like,"Ko Sandy can also play the guitar!" I was like,"OMG!!! SHUDDUP!!!! lol"

To defend myself, I said,"Just because the outside it nice, doesn't mean that there's something good on the inside." hahahhaa

So then, we went home :)

No comments: