Saturday, November 07, 2009

Post Overdue

Alright, firstly, Commedia Dell'Arte. There were 2 shows this week. Wednesday and Thursday. the Wednesday show clashed with Woman In Black so only 31 people made up the audience for our show.

Didn't turn out as great. The Thursday show, however, turned out as more than a success. It was AWESOME!!!! It was GREAT! the audience was also wonderful because without the laughter of the audience, our show was kinda boring... So yeah :D Good job audience! :D


I'm the second from the left standing. The one with both hands on her hips :P


So then today, I watched This Is It. FINALLY!!! And I LOVED IT. I kinda cried at the beginning... listening to the comments made by the dancers on the day of their audition to the show. It was really sad when you think that MJ has passed away already... compared to the hope in the voices of the dancers. *Shakes head* amazing...

I loved the show. Omg... the light effects, the vids, the music, MJ, the dances, the costumes, the props. It was truly breathtaking. A pity that MJ had passed so soon. He was an amazing singer... And I shall write about the movie/concert for my school's newspaper... yeah...

No comments: