Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday the 13th

Today, is a supposedly unlucky day.

Today, is when the O levels have officially ended.

Today, is when I hand in my dreaded commentary that many people rushed at the last minute.

Today, is when I forgot to bring my whole Business file to school.

Today, is when I forgot that it was Math class before Business, and I turned up at an empty classroom before realising my mistake, and rushing back to the Math block, just in time for Mr Lumb to start the lesson.

Today, is when for the first time, I asked for an extension on an assignment because I have not done it yet.

Today, is when I had a chat with Constance about the Thriller dance, and how she told me to go youtube to find the tutorial.

Today, is when I showed 2 Urvi and Olena my Frustration vid on youtube and that it managed to get over 61,000 views.

Today, is Mufti.

No comments: