Friday, November 20, 2009

MAKSIM!!

So, I watched Maksim on Thursday night instead of going to STC's prom. hehe Anyhooo, the concert was AMAZING. And best of all, he played Freddie Mercury's original piano version of BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY!!!

Oh, and one SURPRISING thing happened. My mum and I were sitting in out seats, right in the middle, facing the piano. And my mum looked to the left... THERE, walking towards us, was MY GRANDAUNT, MY GRANDUNCLE. AND THEIR DAUGHTER! And cool thing, THEIR SEATS WERE RIGHT NEXT TO OURS!!! BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

It was surprising! Coz we didn't know they were watching it, and same on their side! Haha XD COOL EH.

Anyhow, managed to sneak some shots with my phone. Lol. If only my phone had an awesome camera. Hahaha.



And I managed to buy his latest album, Pure II, with his autograph on it :P And the concert programme with his autograph too. Buahahaha... And 2 of his DVDs... LOL.

Maksim is a really really talented piano player, and has a VERY VERY strong passion for piano. Haha, rocking man in his 30s XD HEEHEE

No comments: