Tuesday, August 26, 2008

CA2 Results -_-

I have gotten my results back for CA2... Sigh... There were some improvements, and some deprovements... Tsk. Stupid 15 points for L1R5... URGH

Eng A2 ----> I managed to get an A this time ^^ WHEEEE
CL C5 ----> I PASSED!!!!! XD
A.Math D7 ----> YES. This is horrible -_- I know
E.Math A1 ----> It was like chicken feet :P
Bio B4
Chem B3 ----> Improvement I guess :)
Combined Humans B3 ----> I passed this time!!
Lit A2 ----> Topped the class with another girl :D

Well, those are my results. HORRIBLE RIGHT. YES THEY ARE. Sigh... Teacher's Day celebration this Friday, and Chinese Oral exam after that -___- urgh...

QPS 6A 2005 gathering next Monday at Niger's house, and since he stay at Yew Tee, I can't go. Too far. I'll end up getting lost anyway. Tsk. Sian.

Hmm... I'll upload some pics another time... Gonna go do my Math homework now... tata

No comments: