XD WOOOOOOOOO!!! Been watching the olympic games the past few days :D Hehehe...
Firstly, Men's Gymnastics Prelim rounds. Haha. So cool. This American guy called Justin Spring and some Jonathan guy. They're both pretty good. And one guy from... Italy. Matteo something. Then I watched the Semi-Finals and Finals for Men & Women swimming on Sunday morning. WOOOO!! Michael Phelps! Haha. Lol... Tao Li got into the finals, but she got 5th place. Aww... She was from my Pri sch you know! Man, are her shoulders broad O.O
Watched the Basketball match last night. China vs USA. Damn. USA won... BY A LOT. Sigh...
Then I watched the women's gymnastics. Woo!! So cool. China's team leading. They're all so small!! Like, 9 years old? 10? Around there o.o Ask me to do those spins and I'll end up breaking my back or smashing my skull on the ground. Haha
Well, gonna go for choir prac tonight at NBC again. This time, we all have to learn the songs in mandarin. Lol. Imagine a group of Indo-Chinese who cannot speak mandarin. And then they're told to sing in mandarin. Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment