Just came home from dinner at Lawry's at Paragon :P
With my bro, Grace, Terrence, and a friend my bro and I haven't seen in 6 years, KELVIN!! XD He's gained weight, and his hair got curly! Haha
He couldn't recognize who I was. Maybe it's coz he hasn't seen me since I was 9... Around there. Haha. Last time, I was probably some really short girl who can't speak proper english. Lol
Okay. We ate at Lawry's. MARVELOUS. Grace and I ordered Fish of the day. While the 3 guys ordered The Lawry's Cut, Medium-well. Hmm, salad was really good ^^
Food came, finished everything. Oo, my bro ordered a small glass of Port, which was REALLY GOOD. I took one mouthful in total, and it made me tipsy already... Haha. Maybe since I usually drink Ice Wine. Haha. I had Haegen Daez chocolate ice cream for dessert. Terrence had the sampler, my bro had... a tiramisu with Grace. And Kelvin had one for himself.
Hmm, we decided to use the glass to make the pitches again. Wetting the mouth of the glass and rubbing it with our fore-fingers. Lol. It'll only work with crystal glass, which we had.
Then began the dirty jokes. Goodness. Hahahaha, HILARIOUS. Anyhow, Terrence apparently, had more space for MORE RIB. We asked him whether he could, and he said he could. Asked him if he had the money, said he didn't. Haha XD funny :P
Our bill totalled up to about $510. LOL. Well, I guess the next time the 5 of us go for a dinner, we should bring a camera with us. :) Take PICTURES!! XD
No comments:
Post a Comment