Saturday, March 29, 2008

We Will Rock You

Last night, at Esplanade, I watched the We Will Rock You: Rock Theatrical :D IT WAS BLOODY AWESOME!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's like, the people who went to watch the show were like, aroudn my parents' ages. And a HUGE majority were americans, westerns, or europeans. So I was basically surrounded by tall people. Sharley came with me to the show. It was FREAKIN AWESOME. I was sitting in circle 3, so it was pretty high, but I had the benifits of really powerful binoculars. So I could zoom right up to their faces.

It was really cool. And the main character, Galileo, man, his eyes are FREAKIN green. Never seen those kind before. And the best thing is, nothing in this show is recorded. So it's all LIVE. With the band behind (not Queen itself of course). The electric guitarist came out awhile to do this short solo. And it was rockin man!!

And we were swaying our hands along, clapping, screaming, cheering, shouting, singing along... Man, I nearly lost my voice. Hahahaha...

At the last part, words came onto the screen: Do you want Bohemian Rhapsody?
I think I was the first one to start cheering before the others followed. We were all screaming. Then the words said: Oh, alright then...
Then the spot light came onto Galileo. And man, it was SO COOL!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Hmm, Jos just sent me the original version of Bohemian Rhapsody. Cool...

FREDDY MERCURY ROCKS!!! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD QUEEN ROCKS!!! XD XD XD XD XD XD

The good ones truly die young........


No comments: