Monday, March 24, 2008

22nd of March '08

On Saturday, I invited some people over to my house to celebrate my birthday :) I haven't eaten my own birthday cake for years!! Haha. So yeah, finally got a chocolate one :D WOOOO!!!

We had that mini party downstairs by the kids pool (coz this couple were sitting at my usual party place by the adults pool... man...) It was pretty weird at first, coz 1 group was from my school, another group from church. So yeah. In the end, they saw that I was kinda pissed that the whole gathering turned out to be a DISASTER and a FAILURE >< BUT THEN. they were such kind souls, and YX suggested they introduce each other's names. Haha...

It was funny to me. So I said,"you know what this looks like? It looks like this is Gang A, and this' Gang B. You guys are gonna make nice and I'm like, the middleman. Haha" Then they laughed. So they introduced each other's names. Yeah...

It was pretty crazy when we played "Dare-and-Dare". Stephen was dared to drink the pool water where we just dipped our stinky feet in. HAHAHAHAHA!! XD OMG! SO FUNNY! Then I was dared to do something. Which I eventually did TWICE. Coz they didn't see it the first time. Haiyoh -____-

THOSE WHO WERE THERE, DO NOT MENTION THE DARE IN THE TAG BOARD PLEASE. Haha...

My cake!! :D YUMMY!!!

MY and my cake. Okay, I know I look kinda retarded here. But come on, at least I'm happy!! Hahaha. They even sang me a birthday song! And I love it no matter how out of tune it sounded. Hahaha XD

WOOO!! Well, Felicia and Dea left already. Man... so couldn't get them into the pic. At least, Chris, Tin Wei, and Stephen aren'ts THAT scared of dogs anymore. Hahaha...

THANKS FOR THE MEMORABLE NIGHT PEOPLE :D

No comments: