Great. I got some "amazing" news today as I was about to register for my IC (since I'm 15 already). The person was typing in my information when she found out I couldn't print it. And since I didn't have my original birth cert with me, they went to the back to check it out. Then the person in charge said sth about my NRIC numbers not matching. I took a look, and she was right. The numbers on my Birth Certificate does not match the ones on my Green Card, or my Student Pass... So, it should be the same with the other stuff that has my NRIC number on it. Including my Blue File (some MOE thing).
So yeah, and since the last day to register for my IC is the 2nd of April, the person in charge is gonna extend it, until they find everything wrong with my NRIC number. Then they'll fix stuff all the way from there, all the way from the SMALLEST thing until the most important one. There's a possibility that I might only get my IC next year -____- WTH
When I got home, my mum ran to look for the Health Booklet. Coz it came from the hospital, along with my Birth Cert. So it shoudl be the same as the berth cert thing right? Well, we saw the FIRST mistake from there. Dunno what careless nurse or doctor did that BLOODY STUPID MISTAKE THAT IS CAUSING MY IDENTITY TROUBLE NOW. At the front of the book, they would write your name and stuff. And your NRIC number below it. (written by my mum btw. Coz she went ACCORDING to the BIRTH CERT). Somehow, I also dunno why, but the info was pasted over by a sticker. But the NRIC at the bottom wasn't covered. That was when my mum and I burst into screams of laughter. With the original number at the bottom, we compared the number on the sticker. And the one on the sticker is the one I'm using now. Hahahahaha XD
So apparently, the mistake began from the hospital itself. Not from the immigration thing when I was applying for PR. Hahahaha... Well, I guess now I've just gotta wait then... wait for that phone call to tell me to go down there again to get my CORRECT stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment