Sunday, March 06, 2011

Perfect Relationship

What has become of us?
We have once walked down this street hand in hand.
Our arms around each others.
Dropping kisses and pecks time to time.
The brush of your lips against my skin.

What has become of us?
We have hidden in dark places alone.
Our heavy breathing as we blew off each other's minds.
Our hearts beating in rhythm fast and slow.
Bodies driven by pleasure.

What has become of us?
We have had long conversations everyday that couldn't end.
Emotional support for the other.
Favourite procrastinations and hobbies of the other.
Unable to live without seeing the other even through a screen.

I thought this could last like this forever.
I wish it can last like this forever.
Cut out our emotions.
Cut out our thoughts.
Cut out our imagination.
Cut out the rest of the world.
We will be perfect.

What will become of us?
We will be fearless.
Without other temptation.
Without concern.
Emotionless.
And you will be mine, and me yours.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A poem I wrote from the top of my head on Monday night.
It's meant to be like, an unrealistic nature of loving someone, at the same time criticizing the unrealistic expectations one has in a relationship.
I just kept writing and didn't stop, and this was the outcome of it haha.
Wow, not bad for some toilet inspiration XD

No comments: