I'd say, this didn't happen to just one person, but quite a number.
Firstly, there's the people from STC. Ever since I moved out of that school before the O levels, I haven't spoken much to any of them.
I remember drifting away from Phoebe. She was my so-called best friend in Sec 1. But then again that was a chaotic year so never mind.
There are also people from my really old school back in Indo.
Although this friend's family also moved to Singapore, and became my neighbour for a while, we drifted. Somehow, our families just drifted apart. Partly because my mother lost contact with my friend's mother. And his family had some issue... so... yeah...
But then again, with all these years, although I've lost some friends, I've gained more. Just look at where I'm now :) UWC is a great place and filled with great people :)
No comments:
Post a Comment