Sunday, October 10, 2010

Day 6 - Something you hope you never have to do

Wow... Umm... I hope I never have to murder her to prove my point.
Sometimes I just have this urge to storm into the kitchen, grab the first knife I see and just stab that woman with it. Yes this is NOT healthy. I know. But you have no idea how much I'm enduring every day at home. Every second of my life within these walls that I call a prison.
Which is why I don't like to stay at home. I'd rather go out and study than stay home. Because at home, anything can come up. Anything can happen. Anything can arise. And problems will explode in my face like a bomb.
Sigh... People tell me I should express my emotions, tell her how I feel, either by talking to her or writing her a note. Well if I do either of those things, I have to do it in English. And her English isn't very good, and she'll end up not understanding 70% of what I'm trying to say. Frustrating eh? She doesn't even know what "expert" means. Like, whut?
Oh well.

No comments: