I don't know! Have I been that self-less as to not love myself? Or as my mother puts it, vanity in a good way.
Sigh... Well, I suppose that it's the ability to see in everyone's perspectives... Hmm... Yeah... I guess that's it. You know how people say that you need to step into someone's shoes to understand them. Well, I for a fact can do that quite easily. Of course, once in a while I find someone whom I just don't even bother understanding and I just let the feelings of hatred wash over me.
lol
But hey, if I do try to get to know that person, I will try to see from his/her perspective.
I try to see from my mother's perspective too. But sometimes, it's just so hard to understand why she thinks a certain way. Sometimes I think she could be too conservative to the point where it is just INSANE! Very rash and unreasonable. But then I suppose it's because of her upbringing, her tight hold on religion, and not wanting us to make the same mistakes she did. Sigh... Sometimes I try to find the excuse that the reason why I am like this is because of her. It's in the genetics I tell you. It's aaaall in the genes.
No comments:
Post a Comment