Physically? Mentally? Spiritually? I can list out so many things that I hate about myself... I'll probably just choose 1 from each of these three I suppose...
Physically...
This is obvious. Acne.
Acne, the thing that invades the skin of teenagers like a bloody parasite. Growing into their skin, making it swell and redden... I hate my acne :( And thanks to them, I have scars on my faces and down my back. Oh great =.= Why did I have to receive my father's genes of oily skin? :( Sigh...
Mentally...
Well, I guess I am an insecure person. And I get worried about hurting other people or whatever and I end up feeling like shit afterwards but I yet I don't dare to do anything.
And then there's the problem with me bringing up things in the past. Sometimes when I have too much time to think, I think too much. And I think of past situations where I wish I could change so that it won't turn out so bad. I wish I'd avoid my mistakes or whatever...
Spiritually...
Hmmm... I guess I've ben weakened in this area by A LOT. I just can't seem to care about anything anymore. I don't give a shit. This isn't good. Because I never thought this would actually happen to me and that I'd become.... THIS. I know I shouldn't be tempted and yet I am. I hate myself for this. And yet at the same time I don't care.
Sigh... Oh, it's just my life. Not yours.
No comments:
Post a Comment