Yu Jia
Cassandra
Alfreda
Rena
Iman
Cui Ling
Darryl
Nicky
Yi Thong
Ian
Zachery
Shen Yang
Ridzuan
Niger
Mrs Shahrin + her 2 kids + her maid
We had hell of a time. Haha. Overall, most of them got pushed or thrown into the pool. A WONDERFUL experience!
First one to get dunked was... Iman and Rena I think. Yeah, them. Then they started chasing Zach. Which I was SO happy to dunk. MWAHAHAHA. I ran after him ,caught him by the shirt and didn't let go until Yu Jia helped me out. Then Iman and Rena came over to help. Started pulling his phone out of his jeans (their skinnies btw), we carried him up, but he kept twisting and kicking. So it was a REALLY slow process. Then Darryl came to the rescue! Carrie dhim about 2 metres, until Zach cought onto a bamboo pole and didn't want to let go. But in the end he did. Then when we were near the kids pool, I stepped in first, and pulled him down, and the others let go. It was GREAT! Mwhahahaha...
We were aiming for Yu Jia... but man, she was wild. We couldn't grab hold of her coz she wouldn't stop twisting, turning... or sth... So we gave up. And we saw some guys trying to carry Niger. Hahahaha. Well, he isn't fat, but he's heavy. At least he doesn't move alot, which made our job ALOT easier. They were practically hanging him in mid-air, and I did the honors of emptying his pockets and pulling off his shoes. THEN, they threw him into the big pool, and somehow, Zach and Cassandra got pushed along and they both fell in. Someone pushed Ian in, he pushed me, I nearly fell but I didn't. Then Zach came out of the pool and pushed me in. Hahaha...
Ridzuan escaped. Man. Stupid chicken. Anyhow, Nicky and Darryl got pushed into the kids pool afterwards. Yi Thong was saying that he was sick... riiiiiight... Cui Ling got pushed in too... Haha And Alfreda, well, that's a different story. Firstly, she said she was sick, and she kept her phone with her... Then she kept it in her pocket. She kept getting near Mrs Shahrin coz she knew that we would not dare to harm Mrs Shahrin. Well, the funny thing was, Mrs Shahrin's son threw Alfreda's shoes into the pool. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! LOL! In the end, Alfreda was sitting down. Me and Ian took 2 huge bottles, filled them up with plain water, and poured it over her. WOOOOOO!!! LOL
So fun! HAha. We took pics and videos. I have the video of Niger getting dunked. A of Rena getting pushed. And... the video of Zachery is with Iman... I'll put up the vids another day. Gotta load em up to youtube. And I'm leaving for Indo tomorrow... so yeah...
Well, we also played a lil bit of Truth or Dare. I was so unlucky, I got it twice. Haha. My dare was... umm... the most horrible one I've got. For truth, Yu Jia asked me what my favourite sexual fantasy was... Let's just say, I was SHOCKED. But they passed that question. So in the end they asked me who I first liked when I was in Primary School, and it had to be someone from our class. I didn't have to answer, coz Iman and Rena answered for me. So I just nodded... Haha. Easy :) I pitied Darryl too, coz 2 of the dares were used on him. Hahaha... So freakin funny. Hahahaha XD
Well, that's all I've got for now :) I'll put up the videos another day. And the other pics another day :)
No comments:
Post a Comment