Sunday, June 08, 2008

Back... Sorta...

Okay, I shall post in case I can't when I get back to Spore today. Cousin Robert's wedding was yesterday. It was fun :) Took pics... Anyhow, I was wearing my new heels. Okay, they're really nice and EXPENSIVE. I bought them during a sale. Still costed hundreds of US dollars. Maybe... 200? 300? I forgot. ANYHOW, they were about 2.5 inches. (estimation). And they were KILLING ME. My toes felt kinda numb.

Thomas and me were hanging out. After the toasting, we dashed for the food! Hahahaha... He plopped a pile of noodles on my plate and I gave him the face. Haha XD I took alot of rice. Some tofu, some vege... I forgot what else I took. But I cleaned off my plate. So full.

Then we went up to sit in the balcony seats. I HAD to take off my shoes. Give them a break. Thomas kept laughing. Then we just updated each other with our lives. I told him to come to Spore, live there, teach there, and TUTOR ME!!!!! Hahaha

That's what cousins are for right? MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Did you know, Singapore's Additional Math is their BASIC math. So maybe you can imagine their standard...

I was coming down the stairs from the balcony with him behind me. He was telling me to walk slowly, I said,"ya ya ya"... Seconds later, I stumbled. Luckily, I ALWAYS manage to grab onto the handrail in time. So I've never ever tumbled down the stairs before. Fast reflex :D *thumbs up and winks* hahaha

Okay, will be going to Singapore soon. Then when I go back... probably gotta prepare for church already. Leaving for Xiamen, China, tomorrow. with Jeffrey, Jacklyn, Jessica and their family. Then Michelle and her parents. And me and my parents :) Well, I'm gonna go supply myself with apple juice now. HWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No comments: