Saturday, January 23, 2010

Closer

So... I'm gonna go play bball tonight. OH SHIT I just remembered about my English essay omg... Totally had forgotten about it. Okay. Nvm. Shall finish it TONIGHT!! @_@ Hopefully in the next hour.

Next Saturday, gonna go East Coast with youth group... Some are gonna cycle, I'm definitely gonna go roller blade. Hahaha... The only wheels I'm good at is roller blading... Yes I know that sucks.

UMM... So... Met Jos last night and this morning... It was for a lecture at The Alexcier... "The Principles of Christian Counseling" by Professor Matthew Ebenezer. Yeah :) It was gooooood. Haha

Anyhoo... Mini TOK Week is OVER!! YEAH. No more lectures, and I get my morning frees BACK! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Then I don't have to wake up so early anymore XD WEEHOOOO! I'm not gonna complain about the religious speakers on Wednesday... Coz even though some are an embarrassment to my own religion, I can simply say, they're Catholic, they're Singaporean, and their arrogant. And also, they didn't stick to the rules: NO EVANGELIZING YOUR OWN RELIGION. It's supposed to be a lecture dammit, not a preaching session. You idiots give Christians a BAD NAME.

Anyway....................... Heard quite a number of girls from STC are goin to CJC... OMG WTH MAN... WHY THAT SCHOOL. It's so amusing when you think about it. In Sec 1 - Sec 4, they say not to go to CJC... Coz it it practically a mix of SJI and STC people... And coz it has quite high abortion rates... *cough cough*... But when they get their results, suddenly everyone is applying to CJC... what in the world happened?... Okay I get it if they didn't do so well, and would only get into CJC because of the affiliation... But what about those who CAN go to other schools? Come ON.

Sigh... nevermind...

No comments: